Monday, June 20, 2011

Two Years

Two years ago today I woke up slightly hung over and extremely excited.
I got in the shower and took extra care shaving and scrubbing and afterword spent a more time applying lotion then I ever had in my life.

I got my things together, put on my very cute pink sundress and ate my breakfast while watching Teen Mom.

All the while answering 100 questions from my mom and battling a huge case of nerves with a can of Diet Pepsi (of course).

Then the limo arrived and me and 4 of my favorite friends and my mom were off to be beautified and pampered. All the while, I tried to ignore the rain.

From the spa we went to lunch and enjoyed salads, sandwiches and three different appetizers. I split a bud light with my best friend Erin in the limo.

And then the real fun began.

In front of 107 people, I married my best friend.
And it's been a whirlwind from that very moment on.....

Happy Anniversary Mr. Berg.
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment