Friday, October 24, 2014

Week 9 Letter

Dear Baby Berg:

You are the reason Mama's pants don't fit. Just thought you should know.

We've been hanging out together for 9 weeks now. It's fun knowing that I am never truly alone anymore. I'm trying to cut back on the caffeine and up the amount of sleeping I'm getting. I'm a good thing you can't hear yet. Your father has been sawing logs every night thanks to an amazing cold he brought home last week. Speaking of that cold, sorry about that. I'm sure my coughing and sneezing hasn't exactly been your idea of a fun ride. I think it's safe to say at 9 weeks in, we are certain to catch a few more of those before all is said and done.

There's a big event happening this week in your life. In fact, it's happening tonight. Your grandparents are finding out about you. You have no idea how thrilled they are going to be. They've been waiting and waiting and waiting. And I've been lying point blank to their faces for weeks now, which is hard.

This weekend is also a our annual Halloween Beach Weekend. It's always held a special place in our hearts. You won't know what's going on this weekend but in the years to come you will love it.


I love you, baby!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment