Hello Baby Berg-
Yes, I know your 8 week letter is a tad overdue. However, I have a very good reason. I wanted to tell you about the first time I saw you. Which, just so happened to be yesterday.
Yesterday was our first of many, many baby appointments as your Daddy and I like to call them. The first appointment is always the best appointment in my mind because it's the first time we get to see you. And trust me, after 8 weeks of waiting, we were very, very ready to see you.
We meet with a very nice ultrasound technician, the same one we met when we first met your brother. Just like before I was afraid he would look at the screen and tell me there was no baby in my belly. But just like last time, there you were.
Right now you are about an inch long, your heart rate is about 165 beats per minute and you were having an awesome time wiggling around. Oh my goodness, what a blessing you are already. During your ultrasound you were in the same position your brother was in when we had his first ultrasound. It was pretty neat to notice your similarities already.
It makes me feel so good to know you are in there, safe and sound. You're getting the best medical care, the best nutrients and you're a part of the best family I know. I feel so blessed to be your Mom.
You are officially due May 28th. Right now my gut thinks you'll be right on time, your Dad thinks you'll be early. We both don't really have a feel one way or another if you're a boy or a girl. Although I will say being pregnant with you so far as been a lot like being pregnant with your brother, which makes me think perhaps you are a boy. Knowing you were in the same place at your brother makes me think you're a boy too. However, as your mother, I think you should, I am often wrong. I'm also a typically a pretty terrible guesser. So if you came three weeks early and were a girl, I wouldn't be surprised... if anything, I'd be thrilled.
I love you, so very, very much.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment