Thursday, October 9, 2014

7 Week Update

When I did these surveys in my first pregnancy, I did them because I thought they were fun. I never realized how much of a reference they would be for my second pregnancy. It seems like every day I'm checking back on prior weeks and comparing how I'm feeling now to how I was feeling then.

Here goes.....


How big is baby?: The baby is the size of a blueberry.
Stretch marks?:  Nothing new....
Maternity clothes?: Not yet, but something tells me I'll be in them a heck of a lot earlier this time.
Sleep: I can never get enough. I'm having lots of vivid and crazy 1st trimester dreams too.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel like I'm pregnant instead of just tired. Granted, it's because I've got waves of nausea but still.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: Ehhhh. Food is so not appealing right now. It doesn't make me sick, I'm just not interested in eating it.
Gender: 90% of the time this pregnancy is really similar to my last which makes me think boy. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out?: In, way, way, way in
What I miss:
 Wine, feeling hungry and actually wanting to eat

What I am looking forward to: First appointment is a week from Monday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment