LAST DAY
All in all. I must say. I'm a huge fan of the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse. It is gentle on your system. Easy to navigate and simple to understand. I'm definitely going to incorporate this into my routine every 90 days. It really helped me to rethink my eating habits and evaluate what I'm putting in my mouth.
I am shocked at the amount of empty carbs I was steeling off my son's tray every night. I also forgot how filling and satisfying fresh fruit, vegetables, lean protein, natural peanut butter, and almonds can be. I feel so much lighter and more alert. I also sleep better and my mindset it much, much brighter.
My husband is proud of me. Sure, he likes the results, but he's happier that I'm in a good place mentally. I feel better about my body. I'm a little bit more cheerful and a little bit more positive. It's been a good thing for our family.
My husband is proud of me. Sure, he likes the results, but he's happier that I'm in a good place mentally. I feel better about my body. I'm a little bit more cheerful and a little bit more positive. It's been a good thing for our family.
Going Forward
Right now, my current plan is to stick with the Cleanse Eating plan through Saturday night. I have no plans to incorporate coffee or Diet Pepsi back into my life before then. I'm going to enjoy a nice deck date with my husband (fingers crossed for no rain) and I'll take each day as it comes from there. Am I still going to eat fruit & protein snacks twice every day? Yes. I am still going to plan clean lunches and breakfasts for myself. I'm going to focus on healthy and good for you complex carbohydrates.
And I will still treat myself, but with a great understanding of what moderation really does mean.
And I will still treat myself, but with a great understanding of what moderation really does mean.
In Closing
I learned a lot, I have fun, I'm excited to do it again.
And now I need to get my butt back to work.....
And now I need to get my butt back to work.....
No comments:
Post a Comment