I'm enjoying the meals I've prepared for myself and the supplements I'm taking have been very easy on my systems. My only complaint is the crazy headaches. I'd love to say they are from caffeine withdrawal or my ".". Since I'm cutting out caffeine and I have my "." at the same time, it's probably a nasty combination of both. They are killing me. I was trying my best to go without Tylenol or Excedrin to manage them but this morning I had to break down an take some Excedrin. My headache was so nasty it was actually making me sick to my stomach.
With the said, I refuse, absolutely refuse to let this frustrate me or deter me from success. I knew going into this it would be hard. I am a hardcore caffeine addict. I start by day with a cup of coffee (or two), I typically have 1-2 cans of Diet Pepsi during the day or a large fountain diet soda, and all evening I drink Iced Tea with Splenda. Caffeine and I- we are BFFS. It's been a nasty, eye opening break for us. As the days go on, I realize I really need to reevaluate my consumption. Will I give it up totally? I highly doubt it. But a drastic cut back is coming.
Right now I'm not feeling the best about my body. I know this is a combination of post vacation blues, "." bloat and a general lack of activity. I have no one to blame but myself. This cleanse really has come along at just the right time. It's the kick in the pants I needed to start thinking a little bit more about my needs and what I can do to be successful.
Right now I'm not feeling the best about my body. I know this is a combination of post vacation blues, "." bloat and a general lack of activity. I have no one to blame but myself. This cleanse really has come along at just the right time. It's the kick in the pants I needed to start thinking a little bit more about my needs and what I can do to be successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment