Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Barely Out of Tuesday....

Does anyone else remember that Counting Crows song? I totally forgot about it until I popped in an old college mix CD on my way to work this morning. It was a good way to start the day.
Anyway...
My apologies for a terrible post yesterday. It was miserable day and I felt like total shit-on-a-stick for a large majority of the day. Truth be told, it's embarrassing. Who passes out during blood work? And it wasn't even serious blood work. It was a vial and a half.... That's like nothing. During my pregnancy I gave out 7 of those suckers at a time.  Oh well...
Today is a new day.
And now, time for some Secret Confessions of the Berg Family:
  1. We haven't watched Grey's since The Avery Foundation helped everyone buy the hospital. We just let the DVR fill up. So, it's been a Grey's Marathon every night this week. We have one more episode before the season finale. Hopefully we can finish up before we leave on Friday.
  2. Ryan has a million and one cool toys. His favorites? An empty toilet paper roll and an empty contacts box.
  3. I typically wear a single strand of pearls every day. I love them and care for them well.... Well, I did at one time. Today, I noticed half the strand is covered in a fine layer of sweet potatoes. Compliments of someone's grubby, after dinner hands and a fascination with all necklaces.
  4. Prior to the big clean out this morning, there were 15 receipts in my tote bag this morning.
  5. We still haven't packed. When I asked Mr. Berg to find the suitcases last night, he asked me why. Clearly, we are not in vacation mode.
  6. I'm starting the Advocare Cleanse on June 17th- The same day my "." is due. I will also be jet lagged and returning to work from a week's vacation. Clearly, I do nothing half assed...
  7. I've been wearing closed toed shoes all week because I'm over due for pedicure. They've gotten so bad even Mr. Berg has started asking when I'm getting my toes done.
  8. The answer is tomorrow, along with my nails and my roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment