Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ugly People Will Not Win

It seems like only yesterday I was sitting down to talk about how just another day turned into a tragic chain of events. The ghost of that day still hangs heavy on all of us as again to are forced to face another tragic event, another round of losses and another day of wondering why?

I'm trying my hardest to focus on the good. There is so much sadness floating around right now. From the heartache impacting our friends and family to the tragic events in our fair city of Boston. It seems so hard to be positive. Yet, let us remember, positivity is the key to all of this. It ensures that we have rose above the madness, the sadness and the scary. It shows we are stronger then those who try to bring us down.

I refuse to give in. I refuse to stay sad, or live in fear, or constantly worry. Life is too short, the world it too beautiful of a place, and ugly people will not win. Nope, it's just not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment