Monday, April 15, 2013

First World Problems OR How Shallow and Selfish Am I Today?

These are the issue "plaguing" me this week. Oh the woes of First World Problems.

(don't read this if you lack a sense of humor, 99% of this is written in jest)


The Cleaning Lady Situation:
The phone call on Friday went something like this:

Cleaning Lady: JBerg, I'm terribly sorry but I won't be able to clean your house next Thursday. I have to have surgery.
JBerg: Oh no, Mary, I'm so sorry to hear that.
CL: My doctor said I'll need to stay off my feet for two weeks and the following two weeks I should really take is easy.
JB: Well, Mary, just don't worry about it. We can live without you for a month. (in reality- no, we cannot... okay, we can but seriously, SHITSHITSHIT). We'll see you in May.
CL: Are you sure? I know how busy you are.
JB: Really, we'll be fine. You worry about yourself. (shitshitshit!)

I have to clean my OWN HOUSE? Crap!

In reality, we will be fine. I do know how to clean and I do clean, 3 weeks out of the month. I was just really looking forward to an off week.


The Damn Mr. Berg is Having a Birthday Situation

(
this is redic... I am fully aware)


Tomorrow is Mr. Berg's 33rd birthday.

This means on top of all the other stuff I have to do on a random Tuesday, I also have to put out and I don't mean the regular weekday, quick kind.

The Weeper Situation
I once had an boyfriend who cried every frigging time something didn't go his way.
Seriously, I probably broke up and got back together with him 3 times because he wouldn't stop crying and I felt bad.
Weeping aside, he was a really nice guy and we really did just make better friends.
However, he ended up marrying a girl that HATED me. Like HATED me so much that if looks could kill, you'd all be at my funeral right now.
Anyway... it really wasn't a big deal.
After we broke up for the final time, oh man the tissues that guy went though..... I digress.....
After we broke up, we didn't really talk much. An email here and there. Nothing big.
So, it wasn't a huge deal that he married the girl that hated me. I'm sure they made a great couple....
except......
I just found out they are getting divorced....



I feel so badly for him.

So badly, I almost..... ALMOST.... friended him on facebook.
And then I clicked on his picture and I was like NEVERMIND.
That dude cries.... A LOT.

The I'm Off the Band Wagon Situation

I spent the past two weeks eating everything and I do mean everything. EVERYTHING.
Like, last Tuesday.... I ate a pimento cheese sandwich for breakfast, and then I had another one for lunch and then I had another one for a snack. Do you know how much pimento cheese that is?
I DO.
It is all sitting squarely on my belly.
GROSS!!

If I don't hope back on that band wagon soon, I am going to be in serious trouble.
As are my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment