Thursday, April 25, 2013

Let's Just Talk About May

As far as I'm concerned, April is over, 5 days early. I'm just over it. So, now onto May.


May is going to be a month for simplifying. That's my resolution, Simplify.

It occurred to me as I cleaned my house last night and there is entirely too much clutter and disorganization going on around these parts. It is driving me crazy. Absolutely, 100% bat shit crazy.

Literally, I just sat down and made a list of all the crap that is killing me. I nearly published it until I remembered that people might read this, and y'all would judge. Oh would you judge. You would say you weren't judging, but trust me, even I would judge.

And so.....

In May, I will de-clutter, I was rid my house of unnecessary crap. I will conquer the mess.

One closet, one bedroom, one room at a time.

This week I'll take on the kitchen. Please pray for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment