Monday, October 29, 2012

When Enough is REALLY Enough

I just spent the past 20 minutes sitting at my desk writing about how sad and terrible my life is. How I'm hungry and fat and unmotivated. How no matter what I do, my house is never clean, my day is never organized and I'm forever behind the 8-Ball.

Guess what?! That's life. You are always forever behind the 8-Ball. Just when you think you're not, life will throw you a curve ball and you'll be right back to where you started. It's just the way it is.

I need to revoke my ticket for the pity party bus.

Yes, my body isn't how it should be. It shouldn't be. I had a baby 15 weeks ago. In reality. I am 8 pounds over what I weighted 8 weeks pregnant. While there are plenty of women who are probably already back to their normal clothes and feeling awesome, I'm pretty sure there's plenty more women who have it a lot worse off then me. I need to leave my complaints at the door.

Yes, I am currently starving. Guess what, that's how it is when you first go back to the big WW. And further more.... it wouldn't be so bad if I actually stuck to the program and made it work for me. Now wouldn't it? Enough eating like crap.

Yes, my house is never going to be as clean as it used to be. There's a reason for that. I have less time and more responsibilities. Again, this is called adulthood- I'm 30, I need to get over it.

No, it will never be perfect and truth be told- it never was before. Why should it be now?

In need to focus on the here and now. I need to set some mini goals and take pride in accomplishing them. I need to focus on what I can do right now, not on what I wish is could be like in a few days, a few months or a few years.

And so, that brings me back to here, this place. This place has been about weight loss, life, trying to get pregnant, being pregnant and a little bit about being a mom.

And now, it is going to be about the Every Day. Monday through Thursday, there will be a daily post centered around a scheduled, reoccurring topic.

Monday: The Best Laid Plan- Goals for the Week
Tuesday: 10 Things- Whatever is in my head- dumped out in 10 thoughts
Wednesday: Weigh In Wednesday (even though I weigh in on Fridays). Where I Stand Healthy Living Wise
Thursday: It's Okay..... A Link Up I recently discovered and fell in love with.
Fridays- Friday is Mom Day. So I'm Home Hanging with my Little Man. But if there's time. I'll devote time for a recipe review, a bunch of none sense or some other little topic about my life.

I can only do some much. I can only be so much and it really is about time I start accepting that. I can't be super mom unless I take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment