1. We survived Hurricane Sandy without a scratch. Ryan even slept straight through the night without a problem.
2. Mr. Berg's office closed early so he got to spend the afternoon with Little Man
3. My office did not close early- Contractors Never Say Die
4. I attempetd my first work out in a long time last night. I only got through 15 of the 20 minutes of Cycle 1 Cardio Sculpt of the Firm Express.
5. I'm proud and disapointed all in the same sentence about that
6. Sandy brought in super cold weather, it makes me excited for Thanksgiving in Boston
7. Speaking of super cold weather, I left the house without a coat this morning
8. I stayed on point yesterday. Day 1 of forever
9. Today I'm wearing pants that have always been my go to fat pants and they are SO, SO tight.
10. I just need to remind myself that I need to do this one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment