So far, I've started off on the right foot this 1st day of February.
Yesterday I stayed on point. I had a great 50 minute workout with TF Hardcore Fusion. I made an awesome chicken stroganoff in the crock pot that I served over whole wheat egg noodles with a side of green beans.
This morning I took my measurements.... I know, I said I was going to do that last month. I forgot.
I tracked my measurements on the WW website. I have no idea if I measured the exact right places. I figure, as long as I'm consistent, I should see the changes.
I have several goals for February:
Tracking
I've been lax on tracking lately. I do well on the week days. Then the weekends come and it's a food free for all around here.
I'd like make a point to track 6 days a week for the next four weeks.
Whole Foods
There has been entirely too much snacking going on in the house of Berg. By snacking I mean prepackaged, over processed foods. Frozen pizzas, cookies, candy, etc.
I've never been one to stress on whole, real foods. Over the years I've taken a very practical approach to what I will and won't buy. I don't stress out over buying pre-shredded cheese or using a boxed cake mix.
However, when it comes to snacks, I ate a lot of what I shouldn't.
So, this month, unless it's preplanned or a real emergency, this girl is eating whole, fresh, home prepared food.
Cheat Days
I'm not so great when it comes to cheat days. Cheat days go from one day to one and a half days to entire weekends.
That's got to stop.
Cheat days will be preplanned and carefully followed.
This month's preplanned cheat days are:
February 6th- Dinner Only (On Superbowl Sunday, Mama and I go out for dinner)
February 12th- Breakfast Only (Valentine's Day Brunch with the besties)
February 19th- Lunch and Dinner Only (we'll be down south, this will be a huge challenge)
That is three days out of 28. Not bad at all.
It is my hope that sticking to my plan faithfully that I'll see some great results this month.
Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment