Yesterday one of our garage doors stopped opening. Of course, it happened to be mine.
Mr. Berg tried to fix it. (I wasn't allowed to help.)
Door still wouldn't open.
(Again, I wasn't allowed to help.)
Mr. Berg insisted I call the garage door repair man.
So, today I did.
Garage door repair man came to take a look.
I explained my husband has a boat load of tools and no earthly idea how to use any of them. I also explained I wasn't allowed to help, I have a reputation to defend here, people!
Garage door repair man smiled, looked at the garage door, assessed the situation, push a lever up and ta-freaking-da- problem solved.
5 minutes and $75 later, my garage door worked just fine.
For the record, the emergency stop cord must have been hit by my truck roof. Thus making it impossible for the garage door to go up.
If I was allowed to help, I may or may not have been able to figure this problem out.
Regardless, Mr. Berg is paying that bill.
No comments:
Post a Comment