Here we go again......
I actually woke up on time this morning and got my workout in while the rest of my family snoozed on. While I was groggy and sad to leave my warm bed, it was actually a welcomed thing to get my butt kicked by Jillian Michaels. My day goes just a little bit smoother when I get up and get a workout in before starting my day.
On workout days I wake up earlier then I really need to to account for all the unknowns. I never know when Ryan might decide to wake up early and I'm never sure if Mr. Berg is going to be up on time and in a rush or sleeping through his alarm and still in a rush. It's just safer to stay out of his way.
When all goes smoothly on an early morning, I can unload the dishwasher, put stuff away, pack lunch, eat breakfast, pack the car and watch the news all before Ryan wakes up and while staying out of Mr. Berg's way. When all doesn't go smoothly, I get to do all of the above with a melting down toddler and a time crazed husband while children's television programming plays on in the background. Fun right?
So, in hopes of being awake early every day this week. I give you my daily run down.....
Monday:
Workout: Killers Buns, Hips and Thighs
Menu:
Breakfast: Green Smoothie
AM Snack: Plain NF Greek Yogurt with Honey and Mixed Berries
Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Onions with Roasted Corn Salad with a side of Salsa and Carrots. Salad with Lime Dressing
PM Snack: Pear and Raw Almonds
Dinner: Asian Turkey Meatballs, Cauliflower Fried Rice and Salad
I did run my calorie in-take through Spark People this morning and even without my workout, I'm really low.So, somewhere in there I'll be adding something in. What? I'm not 100% sure.
My menu for the rest of the week will be varied as Mr. Berg's schedule is nutty and I don't make full meals when he's gone.
However, my workouts will look like this:
Tuesday: Kick Boxing
Wednesday: Full Body Kettlebell
Thursday: Kick Boxing
Friday: Yoga
No comments:
Post a Comment