Someday.....
Someday.....
- We will get a dog, maybe even two....
- There will be a new baby coming home to our house
- Our backyard will have a fire pit and Mr. Berg and I will sit around it after our children are tucked warm and snug in their beds
- Our things will be packed in boxes and moved into a new, bigger home
- My car won't be coated with cracker crumbs and the windows won't be coated in milk spray
- I will meet my Grandma in heaven
- Vacation days will be used for actual vacations- all the time, every time
- Retirement will mean a house on the lake and a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- There will be room in the fridge for more then one bottle of chilled wine at a time
- I'll actually do a better job of "working on my abs" instead of just thinking about it
- My office won't look like something exploded in it ALL THE TIME
- These frustrating toddler days will be long gone, then the preschool days, the grade school days, the preteen days and then teenage days.... (sigh)
- We will visit all the places on our bucket list
- I'll finally get to see what the West Coast is all about
- I will have the perfect homemade brownie recipe
- My skin will realize we are in our 30's and will stop creating zits
- One of the high school kids I ask to call me for resume or job interview help will actually call me (And I will fall out of my chair... dead)
- My kitchen will have two ovens and granite counter tops.... and maybe a wine rack..... and a six burner range... if it's not too much to ask
- Mr. Berg will stop stealing my pillows, blanket, comforter, sheet or space in the bed
- I will stop looking forward to someday and learn to live in today, time goes by far too quickly for such nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment