Wednesday, November 13, 2013
AdvoCare Cleanse Round Two: Day Three
I'm writing this morning's post with one eye open. Ryan, also never one to do anything half assed, is cutting three molars at once. Thus, he was up every two hours, if not more. Mr. Berg and I shuffling through life this morning like refugees. What day is it? What time is it? Where's my glasses? Why is it morning already?
To add to the fun. I attempted to curl my hair this morning and now I look like Farrah Fawcett met a light socket. Ryan had a huge diaper blow out on the way to daycare this morning that results in the need for new pants, a shirt and socks. WTF?
And I got detoured three separate times on the way to work. I'm over today.
Today's Agenda
Menu
Breakfast: MR Smoothie- Did you know the longer you blend it the more frothy and whipped it becomes.... yes, I just read that sentence by to myself and said "Duh!"
AM Snack: Pear and Almonds (totally forgot my Banana this morning... darn I don't have to eat the yucky peanut butter)
Lunch: Turkey Burger with Guacamole and Fresh Salsa. Spinach Salad with Orange EVOO and White Balsamic Vinegar.
PM Snack: Apple and Almonds- easy to carry with me when I'm running from one place to the next
Dinner: Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry over Brown Rice
Work Out:
I did not workout this morning since I was rocking a sad baby at that time. I hope to get in a workout tonight. However, yesterday's workout has left my torso so sore, I'm not really sure if I can. That and my shoulder is angry, angry, angry.
If I do workout, I'll either do a 30 minute cardio or yoga video. The longer DVD I had planned this week will get shuffled to the weekend rotation.
Thoughts from Yesterday:
The fiber drink wasn't as terrible this morning. Is my resistance waning? No idea but I powered through it like a champ. (Okay, I only gagged on it like twice, okay, maybe three times)
Hummus Crusted Chicken is surprisingly tasty. I might be rethinking my lunches for next week, truth be told.
I slept like baby last night and I had a good workout. I do find that I'm tired earlier in the evening. However, that could have something to do with a very busy week.
So far, no usual cravings, headaches or bitchiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment