I called my Doctor's Office about an hour ago to see if my blood test results had arrived.
I repeated my name, birthdate, address and social over the phone to a very kind lady and practiced deep breathing as she asked me to wait one moment as she looked up my results.
"Okay," she smiled into the phone. "It's positive, congratualtions!"
"Thank You" I whispered.
10 minutes later I hung up the phone with a new appointment in my agenda. I was also give the extension number to the super secret triage line and told to take my prenatal vitamins and get plenty of rest.
Our first appointment is just after Thanksgiving.
We had orginally planned to tell Mr. Berg's immediate and closest family at Thanksgiving. Depending on how I feel, we still may do that. We had orginally hoped to see the doctor prior to our trip, but as the nurse on the phone said "There's not that much to see before 8 weeks."
I am giddy.
I knew Baby Berg was in there. But now it's really real! There are appointments and talk of vitamins and getting lots of rest.
It is real. We are so incredibly thankful for all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment