Thursday, April 9, 2015

33 Week Update.....

How far along are you:  33 weeks.... I am so not prepared for this!

Fruit/ Veggie: Baby Boy is the size of a durian fruit.... I had no idea what that was when I was pregnant with Ryan. I still have no idea what it is now.

The Bump: It's past my boobs, which is remarkable feat if you ask me. (huge boobs for life!)

Gender: Still a boy... Still nameless, still without a finished room or clean clothing.

Stretch Marks: I still don't know how I don't have any new ones yet.

Sleep: The insomnia hasn't been as bad this week which I am thankful for. I'm still waking up between 1-2am for a bathroom run, but I've been able to get back to sleep, thankfully.

Cravings: Still water and iced tea and every now and again an ice cold diet pepsi. 

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Nothing particularly interesting right now. An empty stomach is still my worst enemy but lately, I haven't had that problem :)

Exercise: I miss it, I really do.
I'm looking into options for when I get my 6 week release after having baby.

It helps that our basement has been redone and I'm actually excited to use the space for workouts and playing with the boys.

Mood: By 7pm, I have zero patience for anyone or anything. This is particularly tough for Ryan, who by 7pm, lacks the ability to do anything quickly or make a decision regarding socks or pajamas within 40 minutes.
This should also make it interesting for my in-laws who are visiting this weekend.

Movement: Pretty much all the time, which is great. Except, he wants to throw a major dance party every evening around 9pm. 9pm is bed time for me, kid.

Favorite thing this week: The office is now in the basement and it's organized and usable, which is amazing. There is baby furniture in the Little Man's room. Also, amazing!

Excited For: Getting Little Man's room ready for him. This won't happen for a few more weeks based on scheduling and Mr. Berg's upcoming insurance exam, however, should he decide to come tomorrow, we could certainly pull something together at the last minute.

As of yesterday I have every baby appointment scheduled up until Little Man's due date. This probably makes me OCD, but with the way our family's schedules are going lately, we need all the help we can get.

Our doctor's appointment yesterday was uneventful as usual. We discovered that my blood pressure and my weight gain are exactly the same when I was pregnant with Ryan this time. And because we were due for a miracle, I didn't gain any weight in the past two weeks. AMEN!

Looks like all those salads are paying off...... In all realness, I just haven't been very hungry lately. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that much like his brother, Little Man is still high and tight up there. Thus, no room for the food.

While we are once again planning for a vaginal birth for Little Man, there are a few health issues that may or may not prevent that from happening. Thus, the decision was made yesterday that should we need to move forward with a c-section, for whatever reason, I will also have tubal done. Mr. Berg and I aren't planning for a zone defense when it comes to parenting. We'll stick to man to man :)

Mr. Berg and I also took our local hospital's safe baby course last night. We had taken it when we were pregnant with Ryan and decided it couldn't hurt to have a little refresher. The class was once again very good. We enjoyed this instructor so much more then the previous instructor and the updated materials were great too.

It's nice to have so many decisions made for moving forward.
I'm getting really excited! But please, Little Man, take your time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment