Thursday, December 26, 2013

And She's Back.....

A little over a month ago I posted that I was taking a blogging hiatus. Shortly there after I shut this place down completely after I noticed What J-Berg Said was suddenly growing increasingly popular in the Soviet Union. This leads me to believe my content is now somewhere where it isn't supposed to be.... I'm not sure why the grammatical and spelling error laden mess found here is so interesting? Perhaps my blogging career is following David Hasselhoff's music career? Thus, I'm only popular is places not in 'Merica

Whatever....



So, I'm back.

I took a break for a number of things, but mostly, I was burnt out. Not on blogging, but on life in general. It seemed like everything was snow balling and for whatever reason, I just couldn't keep up on any of it.

I found this blog was becoming one more thing to do. I found that I didn't have much to talk about and what I did talk about wasn't all that interesting anyway. I decided to go on hiatus and see if I actually missed it or if I suddenly felt relieved to have one less thing to do.

It was during that time I realized the following:

1. I missed blogger

2. My blog isn't that big of a deal so I doesn't really matter if I blog every day or once a week.
3. It's my blog, I can do what I want... duh!
4. I do better blogger when I have a purpose. I posed all the time when I was losing weight, pregnant etc.
5. Like 17 funny things happened that I totally could have blogged about but didn't and that's bothering me. 


So, here I am.

New and improved? Nah


Same shit? Probably

With a purpose? Most definitely.


I'm leaving for the Bahamas in 10 weeks and I'm currently the size of a small blimp.
It's so not pretty. Not even a little bit.



So what's the blog about now?

How to not be a blimp while balancing a full time job, a kid in daycare, a husband that works full time, and a geriatric house cat, all while keeping a house clean and organized.


That's a really long title.

So, we will just stick with And J-Berg Said.... with content related to that you see above.


I missed you guys.
Anything new going on?

1 comment: